- Mar 28, 2020
Currently Topolo Durga at the current state is a empty map (only 4special drop from monsters which is a rank 3 alchemy item, Mega Aidanium, Mega Etretanium and Mega Ionium at a VERY LOW RATE/Non existant rate). Suggestion is to raise the difficulty/spawnrate of the map to match Shelter of Resistance and for the monsters to drop Elementium (which used to drop only in Battle Colosseum but that doesn't exist anymore) and the other 3 megas again with better droprate
- Why is the idea good, which current problem does it fix, which mechanic does it improve?
This brings back elementium back to the alchemy pool and lets us get higher alchemy grade. We'll be able to get the other 3 megas from this source rather than farming other individual maps
- How urgent is this, rate 1-5 (1 = low, 5 = high)
- Will it affect the game economy?
Elementium will be back in the drop pool and we'll able to make vis/feso off alchemy higher pool
- Will it affect a core feature of the game?
- If we approve it, what will happen?
Higher alchemy rate, and more happy players.
- If we decline it, what will happen?