Thanks for an answer, though, that isn't about me stopping playing, but about your not properly configured mail server.No, there is no way delete accounts. The website doesn't offer such a function.
As a result this also isn't possible for the game since website account and game account are the same.
If you want to stop/stopped playing, just leave the account and at a later point you can come back if you want.
Over many years playing and handling servers myself I have experienced that people often regret deleting their items/characters/accounts if they want to come back.
1. I have forwarded your feedback regarding e-mails to Zax, he is in charge ob mailserver configuration.Thanks for an answer, though, that isn't about me stopping playing, but about your not properly configured mail server.
Long story short, I tried to register here, using different mail accounts and didn't get any confirmation mail, except one to GMail. That one came after great delay, marked as spam, so was immediately moved, where spam belongs, and auto-magically deleted after some time. It took some time and investigation to find out, why there are no mails from you.
Also, there is a problem with passwords. If password is longer than 16 characters or any special symbol is used, that is OK with this forum, but GE client will not allow to login. That is very confusing. Especially, if combined with rejected password reset mails.
So, probably, there are hundreds of such accounts here. Registered and never logged-in. Nor here, nor in game. With multiple hopeless attempts to reset passwords. And most of them - without any created family.
Some of those accounts are mine. And I'm gonna register one more. That one, you know. And start to play. Finally.
1. I'm sure, it will not be very hard to forward this one, too.1. I have forwarded your feedback regarding e-mails to Zax, he is in charge ob mailserver configuration.
2. We don't have any influence regarding recognition of mails from our domain as "normal" or "spam".
Majority of mail providers like Yahoo, Outlook, Yandex, Gmail categorize mails from MMORPG private servers as spam.
Unless we were to take additional resources (money and time) to use a premium mailserver, which we don't plan to do.
3. The CMS we use allows more than 16 characters for passwords, the game client doesn't, both system can't be configured, they are hardcoded.
I will add documentation about this on our FAQ so it doesn't trouble players as much.
4. Regarding issues with accounts, emails and passwords you can contact administrator "Zax" directly trough Website or even better Discord.
He will be able to help you with such issues quickly.